Tuesday, July 20, 2010

A Bajillion Months.....

I know it's been forever since I posted on here. I survived my broken ankle and started back running only three weeks after being told it was broken. I know I was supposed to wait a lot longer but, I'm stubborn. Anyway, my mileage and pace had gone down drastically. In the past two months I've been working on getting my pace back up and now I've been working on my mileage. The last two weeks I've had a 39 mile week and a 31 mile week. I ran my best mile ever this past Saturday which was at a 7:02 min/mile. It felt great. This week I'm working at getting 40 miles in but, with my daughter's doctors appointments I'm not sure it'll happen. It feels really good to be back to where I was before my broken leg. Now I need to sign up for a half marathon again. I don't know that my goal for a full marathon is going to happen this year but, we'll see....

No comments:

Post a Comment