Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Week 1/17- 1/23

My knee seems better after a three day break and slowing my pace down. I'm hoping to try for at least one long run this week and see how the knee holds up. I called the doctor this morning to see if we could just get the MRI done on it to make sure that it is the patella femoral syndrome and not a tear. He's supposed to call me back.

1/17-1/23

1/18- 2.52 miles/ 7:51 pace/ 19:47 total time
1/19- 3.13 miles/ 8:04 pace/ 25:19 total time
1/20- 5 miles/ 8:54 pace/ 42:45 total time- on the treadmill (I hate the treadmill)
1/21- 4.5 miles/ 8:45 pace/ 38:03 total time- yet another day on the treadmill
1/23- 10.01 miles/ 9:52 pace/ 1 hour 38 min total time

By the end of this week, my knee is feeling pretty good. I have a little pain today after the 10 mile run but, nothing like it was. I think I'm on the mend.

No comments:

Post a Comment